You’re single, in a relationship, or recovering from a broken heart.
You’re fed up with toxic, uncommitted and painful relationships.
You’re complex and dynamic, opinionated and smart. And you crave to connect with a soul mate who values you and appreciates you as you are.
Being fully YOU in touch with your needs, feelings, standards, and desires is a major component of living your life and you find yourself having to compromise on that.
You want to free yourself of emotional pain that’s blocking your joy. You crave to feel whole, complete and healed within yourself. You desire to show up in a relationship in your own completeness, strength and full identity, rather than trying to fit in. You want to be accepted as you are.
You yearn for reciprocity.
You want to know how to discern exactly who’s right for you from who’s not.
That’s why I created The Love Map Course.
I believe it’s every woman’s birth right to be loved and appreciated exactly as she is.
LOVE! is a 4 sessions 1:1 private course that reconnects you to what matters to you the most in love. No more second-guessing, doubting yourself, heartache and feeling drained. No more toxic relationships and feeling misunderstood.
I wanted to gain more clarity and Chérine helped me just do that! it’s a good feeling working with such a powerful, authentic and trustworthy professional. I recommend her because she’s committed in helping me get results. I understood the deeper spheres influencing my love choices and that it’s very necessary to become aware of our underlying core values. By the way: the shifts were huge. So, be prepared.
— Carolin Wilhelm | Germany —
Uncovering Your Unconscious Love Patterns
- Learn how your childhood experiences impact the way you feel about yourself, worthiness and love.
- Deep dive into your past to uncover where you may have developed love blocks long ago.
- Healing the wounds and practice self-awareness.
Past Romantic Relationships
- Identify habitual dysfunctional love patterns.
- Recognize your hidden resistance so you can avoid self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviors.
- Learn to lovingly draw effective boundaries.
Re-design Your LOVE MAP
- Become aligned with how you want to feel & what you desire to create in your life.
- Uncover, your needs, standards, desires and values.
- Learn the real power of self-love and knowing who you are.
Committing to Your LOVE MAP
- Discover the power of guided visualization to keep your love light bright!
- Learn the concept of compatibility and how it works in your everyday life.
- Create space for more of what you desire in your life.
What's in it for you?
- You’ll get a clear soulful guideline for choosing a healthy, empowering and loving relationship.
- You’ll understand why your love choices were painful and why they didn’t work out for you. You’ll uncover deep insights to making wiser and aligned choices in your relationship.
- You’ll learn how to be clear if the relationship is right for you so you don’t have to waste time and energy on a relationship that won’t work.
- You’ll connect with what is it exactly that you wish to create and build and what truly inspires you to commit to love.
- You’ll discover your personal compatibility map.
- You’ll become truer to you so you can make choices that make you feel happy, alive and confident every step of the way whether you’re single or committed.
I got to understand others and myself better. I understand more clearly the fundamentals of relationships, what will work, what won’t work and recognising whether it’s worth working on! Plus it’s not only about relationships, it’s about becoming aware of yourself and what is important to you deep down, and being honest with yourself. Choosing to live a life based on who I am rather than how I 'should' be.
— Michelle Solomon | United Kingdom —
Overall you’ll get:
Clarity about what you want in your love life.
Confidence and trust in yourself.
Respect of your standards, values, feelings and desires.
No more social, family and culture pressure.
No more anxiety about biological clock ticking.
No more feeling loneliness and unnecessary hurt.
No more feeling that what your heart and soul longs for has to be compromised.
No more feeling too demanding because you want your standards to be met.
Note: although we focus on the area of love and relationships, there will be a ripple effect to how you handle, build and create relationships with your friends, family, business partners and the people you get to work with.
In the past, I’ve spent so much time reading about love, thinking about love — Honestly, I wondered if there was anything new I’d learn with Chérine. I was amazed at how she just instantly got me. From just the few things I said. I felt she just knew who I was.
I am more aware of what I want and that it is okay to want them. It has helped me know when I am settling, when something is a red flag and when it’s something that I need to deal with. Chérine helped me understand better the way love can be. She initiated me to define what love is for me and most importantly, to understand how to love myself.
From now on, I’ll never compromise how much I value growth and learning in myself and, how important that is when I am looking for a partner. It’s what makes my heart sing.
— Lisa Yuan | USA —
The Love Map Course is perfect for you if:
- You’re curious about who you are and what you want.
- You have a deep knowing and belief that your other half is waiting for you.
- You want to be loved and appreciated for who you are.
- You love to create a life in your own terms.
- You don’t want to waste your time in your relationships. Period.
The Love Map Course is not for you if:
- You’re looking for quick fixes.
- You don’t want to do the work.
- You’re looking to learn manipulation techniques.
- You want to remain the victim of your circumstances.
- (This course doesn’t offer dating techniques.)
Workbook with all the course content so you can have your notes all in one place.
Email support between our sessions – you have access to me anytime via email for questions, to hold you accountable.
How do we work?
Via Skype. 1 hour session each. We schedule the 4 sessions over 2 to 4 weeks to give time in between sessions for homework. Reflection. Introspection. Digestion.
Why is it 4 sessions only?
Working with women (and cool men) who want to create soulful relationships sparked me to create a short, intense and value-packed experience for you. Because: life’s too short to be doubting yourself and waiting for good things to happen.
What surprised me is that it only took 4 sessions for me to reach my goals. I had doubts about that in the beginning and I had a feeling that I would need more sessions. When we came to the 4th and final session, I felt ready to take this forward on my own. I will never lose hope and this makes me confident, patient and optimistic.
In these 4 sessions, I became more confident in being who I am and knowing that I will be accepted the way I am. I learned what I stand for and what’s important to me and that I don’t have to give up on them ever again.
— Meera K. | U.A.E —
Important note: the content of our sessions whether business or personal is confidential.